How to catch a picture of the Easter bunny in your house! (or anywhere)
Imagine the excitement on your children faces when you show them a picture of the Easter bunny IN YOUR HOUSE!
This post contains affiliate links.
Using an app on your phone, you can snap a picture and use stickers to add the Easter bunny to the photo. The finished image will look like the Easter bunny was in your house. We did this with Santa and the kids ran around the whole day telling everyone that Mommy got a picture of Santa by the tree:
You can use any photo! It can be your yard, your living room, the place you hide their Easter baskets, or any place you choose.
The app I use is called Capture the Magic. It’s really simple and you can use it for any holiday! They have stickers for Easter, Christmas, St. Patrick’s day, Valentine’s Day, Halloween- even the Tooth Fairy!
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app to your phone
- Take a picture where you would like to add the Easter bunny
- Open the app and select the picture you want to use (There are options to edit and crop if you want).
- Choose the stickers option. There are free stickers or you may want to purchase a sticker pack for $.99 to get the Easter bunny you like.
- Add the Easter bunny sticker to your image. Resize, flip, or move to fit the picture.
- Save (or share!)
- Show the kids!!!
Here are the links to get the app:
Catchy for iPhone: http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=196781&U=1305635&M=24445&urllink=
Catchy for Android: http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=196781&U=1305635&M=24445&urllink=
You can add him anywhere!
Where will you catch a picture of the Easter bunny in your house?