Easy Breakfast Pancake Sandwiches!
I don’t know what to make for breakfast. Every single day I stand in the kitchen staring into the fridge. Pancakes, oatmeal, cereal, or eggs. Eating (and making) the same thing every morning gets BORING!
Here is a fun way to switch it up. Super easy breakfast pancake sandwiches are quick and simple to make. They are even portable so they make a great out-the-door grab & go kind of healthy breakfast on busy mornings.
Here’s what you need:
- 6 Pancakes ( I use the mini versions but you could certainly use larger ones for one big pancake sandwich instead of 3 mini ones).
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter (or Nutella)
- Make 6 small (silver dollar) pancakes using pancake mix (or frozen pancakes if you're on a hurry!)
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter or Nutella on each pancake.
- Cut a banana into slices and and 1-2 slices to half (3) of the pancakes.
- Assemble pancakes into sandwiches.
- Run out the door and start your day!
Super easy breakfast that is quick and healthy. Win! As a bonus, it’s a welcome change to boring old cereal or toast.
What’s your favorite easy breakfast when you are running out the door? Share your Mom knowledge and leave a comment!